RENTER NAME: _____________________________________________________________
RENTER ADDRESS: (Include City, State, Zip) ____________________________________________________________________________
RENTER HOME PHONE; BUSINESS PHONE; FAX NUMBER; E-MAIL ADDRESS: ____________________________________________________________________________
RESERVED DATES: IN:_________________________OUT:__________________________
NUMBER OF ADULTS________; CHILDREN________; PETS_______________
1. AGREEMENT: OUR VACATION RENTALs, the Owner, and Renter agree as follows: Above Renter is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is $200.00 for our vacation rentals. The security deposit is due ten days prior to arrival in the form of a separate check. Your security deposit is fully refundable within 3 days of termination of occupancy provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Renter is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
3. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED.
4. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM,. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. Please return all keys to the lock box
5. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are washed and garbage is removed to nearest dumpster and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, or rearranging of furniture that has been moved appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
6. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TVs, furnishings, BBQ grill, and outdoor furniture. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE damaged or missing.
7. RENTERS LIABILITY: Renter agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Renter or Renters guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Renter agrees to reimburse OUR VACATION RENTALS for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
8. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Renters and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
9. HOLD HARMLESS: OUR VACATION RENTALS does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will OUR VACATION RENTALS accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. OUR VACATION RENTALS will not accept any liability for lack of snow or any other undesirable weather conditions
15. DECKS AND DOCKS: The undersigned is fully aware that the deck and dock can be dangerous, that the deck/docks can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Renters should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the deck and dock areas.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
Renter SIGNATURE___________________________________________ DATE ________________